Welcome to Lary's Speakeasy!
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to sharing donated laryngectomy supplies and equipment to laryngectomees in need free of charge, as well as providing information, education, support, and other resources to laryngectomees, their families, and their caregivers.
- We attempt to connect pre-operative and new laryngectomy patients with an experienced laryngectomee in their area whenever possible, and encourage them to attend local throat cancer support group meetings .
- We provide Lost Chord clubs with free loaner electrolarynx devices and free supplies for their members.
- We have a listing of worldwide clubs and support organizations
- If you want to chat and interact with other laryngectomees online, please click on the link to join us on Facebook: Lary's Speakeasy Throat Cancer Support Group.
- For SLPs, we encourage you to register with our organization, so that your contact information can be added to our SLP Listing at no cost or obligation to you. As a member SLP, we offer the benefit of our free Electrolarynx Device Loaner Program for your patients, as well as assistance with free of charge supplies and equipment for patients who need help.
We look forward to getting to know you and being part of your support network.