Welcome to Lary's Speakeasy!
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to sharing donated laryngectomy supplies and equipment to laryngectomees in need free of charge, as well as providing information, education, support, and other resources to laryngectomees, their families, and their caregivers.
- We attempt to connect pre-operative and new laryngectomy patients with an experienced laryngectomee in their area whenever possible, and encourage them to attend local throat cancer support group meetings .
- We provide Lost Chord clubs with free loaner electrolarynx devices and free supplies for their members.
- We have a listing of worldwide clubs and support organizations
- If you want to chat and interact with other laryngectomees online, please click on the link to join us on Facebook: Lary's Speakeasy Throat Cancer Support Group.
- For SLPs, we encourage you to register with our organization, so that your contact information can be added to our SLP Listing at no cost or obligation to you. As a member SLP, we offer the benefit of our free Electrolarynx Device Loaner Program for your patients, as well as assistance with free of charge supplies and equipment for patients who need help.
Device Loan Program Guidelines
This Program is offered to Speech-Language Pathologists who have patients interested in obtaining their own electrolarynx device, or trying a device before buying, and for SLPs who want to learn how to train their patients to use electrolarynx devices. There are no charges for a loaner device, other than approximately $12-15 for return shipping fees. All device accessories, including the manual, will accompany the loaner device, when available. We can also provide information about how to purchase these devices from Lauder Enterprises (Servox), Archer Medical Devices (IVOX), Atos (Provox/Tru-Tone), and Inhealth (Blom-Singer).
If the loaner device is lost or stolen, it will be the patient's responsibility to pay to replace the device (up to $500.00). Please note that the speech-language pathologist is responsible for returning the device after 30 days unless other arrangements have been made.
The loaner program is limited ONLY to SLP's and NOT to the general public.
Please submit your request via email to:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you and being part of your support network.